I AM TIRED.
I AM AS DEAD AS A CHICKEN HANGING ON A CHICKEN RICE STALL.
right.
you people get the idea.
played SQUASH.
too tired to blog about today.
will blog about today tml k?
hit the bed soon.
bye.
i love everyone in the world but you, you, her, you, you, him, him, her, you, and you.
I AM AS DEAD AS A CHICKEN HANGING ON A CHICKEN RICE STALL.
right.
you people get the idea.
played SQUASH.
too tired to blog about today.
will blog about today tml k?
hit the bed soon.
oh ya people.
i got my wishlist up already.
short one.
umms..
here goes...
i want...
to beat jarrod's father in squash,
have stamina like clarry's,
a mouth like jarrod's
and finally,
a membership at SICC.(Singapore Island Country Club)
bye.
i love everyone in the world but you, you, her, you, you, him, him, her, you, and you.
Comments